When every step is so hard to take and all of my hope is fading away, when life is a mountain that I cannot climb, you are with me.
When every moment is more than I can take
and all of my strength is slipping away, when every breath gets harder to breathe,
you are with me.
Hey, babe, I love you. Right now my stomach is churning and I feel like someone is holding a rope around it and twisting it and I can’t breathe. It’s all because I miss you so much. :( Okay, do you wanna know the 9th thing I love about you? :) I love the way I know you'll never give up on me. Even when I act like a child and am ridiculously annoying and stupid, you promised me that wouldn’t ever leave me unless I… you know. But, I will NEVER do that, so you don't need to worry. I love you so much, babe. :)))) Guess what? 36 days until my last day of school. YIPPEE. I love my frands here but I miss you like cra cra so it’s not even funny. This is going to be the world’s bestest summer! Okay, so I just want to deeply apologize for today. I feel terrible. LIKE TERRIBLE. I feel like I was such a bitch (cus I was) and I am so so so sorry. I’m going to try and work on: 1. not interrupting you when you are telling me a story (or just telling someone to hold on) and 2. not getting mad at you when you are the one who is mad and you didn’t do anything. I just really hate that I hurt your feelings and I’m sorry. :( Anyways, tomorrow is a new day... We get to Skype in two days and I don’t think I have ever been so excited to Skype with you in my life!!!! :D YES! Muaha, I love it so much. I’m so stoked. Eeeeeeeee!!!!!! I ruv chew ^ infinity! :))))
![]() |
| so goofy :P |

No comments:
Post a Comment