Tuesday, March 1, 2011

7: I love the way you think you look awful when you first wake up when it is actually then I find you beautiful.

Ok, don't think I'm creepy or anything. Even though we both know that I am. <:D I just thought this was appropro since you just were talking to me earlier about how you look so bad and your breath smells awful and you just need to get yourself together. Well, I think you look really cute when you're all nice and tired. I especially love when you wake up and then you just put your arm around me and we cuddle and we pretend to be sleeping even though I know we're both awake. 0MG, best feeling in the world. So yeah, I love the way you look when you wake up. Your hair is all tousled and you look like a legit model for some type of men's underwear or something. Don't get me wrong, I G0 BANANAS when you get out of the shower and get all nice looking and when you wear jeans and everything (even thought you h8 jeans), you still look supah fine. But, I also think you look so nice and cute when you wake up, too. :) So... guess what? 3 3 3 THREE THREE THREE DAYS DAYS DAYS. I felt the need to triple every word because it is 3 DAYS! Are you excited? I'm excited! I'm more than excited! I'm not even jumping out of my pants because I'm always too excited, so I just took my pants off all together. Eeeeeeeeeeee!!! I can't wait to see you. I'm just going to do homework on the plane or something so that I don't squeal the whole time and make the other passengers cut their wrists. I just can't help it!!! P.s. we're hanging out erryday... so, don't even try and argue with me, mister! La la la la la la la la la la la la la. I'm listening to a song right now that I think you would like because you like La Roux so much. It's not by them, but it's practically identical. Well, every time I heard it in the gym when I was working out, I was like, "Oh, it's La Roux!" Sike. It's not. But, sounds like their twin! It's called "Stereo Love" by Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina (<< whoa, cool name). Listen to her! Here she is: Stereo Love <3 
Guess what Erica just texted me? "today is tuesday! 3 more days until you are home! :)"
I LOVE IT. IT'S JUST SO GREAT. SOOORR GR8!
Well, babe. I laff yew and can't wait to see you and smell you. ()>:)
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:))))
Such a cute, wittle, sweepy bebe. <3
Best text from you, so far, even though it's a completely different topic: "Ohh. Babe I'm so proud of how well your doing. Like you study a heck of a lot and its going to pay off. You'll see" << I copied it exactly as you sent it :D muaha. Thanks for noticing, babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment