Monday, February 28, 2011

6: I love the way you dress.

I think that this is one of the first things that attracted me to you when I first saw you: I love the way you dress. Before I even talked to you, I thought your clothes were my kind of style! One: you dress nig, but not too nig that peeps gun be up in hurr thinkin yu eminem o some weird shat like dat. Two: your clothes always smell really good and they smell like you and I just am really attracted to that. I remember that Erica and other people used to ask me what kind of guy I wanted to date and when I described them physically, I would always think of you. (even when you were dating you-know-who and we weren't allowed to talk to each other...) I always said that I wanted a guy who wore basketball shoes and bball shorts and just kind of had a tousled hair look going on. Hello, your name is Rob and you dress like that. Oh man, I remember one of my favorite outfits that you wore. It was in Anatomy and I remember because it was first bell and we had that class first bell and it sucked major D. (...it was awesome because I got to see you and secretly watch you and help you :) / it sucked D cus it was so early and Mrs. Long wasn't the bestest...)Anyways, you came in late (like always... hehe :) and you had some mexi threads on. Example A:
^This isn't actually you... I'm not that much of a stalker
I thought you were so hot. I still do, babe. You're a dime that's top of the line. Oh, yummy in my tum tum. Ok, so I also really like the way you don't care what I wear. It's just great. I remember when you came here and I was going to get you from the airport, Alexis was like, "Wow, I'm surprised you're not getting all dolled up. I'm gonna be in the salon for like 48 hours before I go see Jordan!" Haa. That's not me at all. Or you. I mean, you hate jeans! And jeans aren't even fancy clothes. "No jeans on the bed." Lol... hey, that's a good rule, kid! Works like a champ because then we can cuddle and nestle together and be super duper close and everything. :) I ruvv chew, bebe, sooor much. You're sleeping right now (at least that's what you said and I am believing you) and it's so early! Hokay, well not that early but about three hours earlier than your normal betty-bye time. Tehehe :) Omgsh, enough with the smiley faces, Mo. Geezele Petes. I do them way too much. Well, sleep well and don't let the bed bugs bite. Also, good luck tomorrow at school! You only have a wittle bit more to go and then you see me. You know how long exactly? 5 - 1 = 4 DAYS = 2 x 2 = 3 + 1
AWESOME POSSUM. <3333

A few lyrics from the song (I Hope This Gets To You by The Daylights) that I am obsessed with right now:

I knew I’d found what I was looking for
[I knew I’d found what I was looking for]
Sitting indian style, on the kitchen floor
[Standing slouched over, on the chem lab floor]
You’re like pretty grace kelly in a black and white scene
[You're like pretty Usher Raymond in a love-in-this-club song]
And you’re batting your eyes cos you know it kills me
[And you're texting me cos you know it kills me]
You think you feel my heart jumping through my chest?
[I know you can feel my heart jumping through my chest]
When you look at me it beats three times as fast
[When you look at me it beats nine (3 x 3) times as fast]
And all of this is passing us too quick for regrets
[And all of this is finally turning out and there's no time for regrets]

 (^ link to song... if you want to sing along with my version of it:) 

You can choose which wittle keetie you want to be. :"3 meow

No comments:

Post a Comment