| Day 1: I love how beautiful your eyes are. |
Okay, so I started this pretty much so that I could a) tell you how much I love you and b) as a memory of how much I love you and because you do the cutest things every day and I want to record them. Rob, I love you so much I don't even know what to say and you don't even understand how much I really love you. Sometimes, actually every day pretty much, my stomach just churns and I feel like I can't breathe. (I obviously can breathe because I'm usually eating and I couldn't be eating if I wasn't breathing, ya know?) So, today is February 22, 2011 and in exactly 10 days I'm going to see you and I am literally jumping OUT OF MY PANTS. I am so excited to see you at the airport, too, because you're picking me up. YES. I want to smell you. I love the smell of your sweatshirt, of your hair, of your face. I love the feeling of kissing you. I love the way you wrap your arms tightly around me and I never want you to let go. I feel like I could just hug you forever. I love that we can be absolutely silent and as long as we are together, I still feel so happy and that I wouldn't want that moment to escape us for anything. I can't wait to see you, babe. Today you had the world's best facebook status. I know... I know... you are not a facebook junkie like me. That's ok! I still like when you do sweet things spontaneously, though, because it really makes me extremely happy. :D Today your status was/is... "whats on my mind today? All I can say is.....Morgan." I think I might have cried when I saw that. LOVE YOU! Don't listen to people when they say you're gay. I love it! I love that you have emotions and you're not afraid to show them to me. That takes trust... and balls... and you have both of them. Lol. Okay, well it's day one, so let me tell you that I love how beautiful your eyes are. You have the prettiest and most interesting eyes I have ever seen. They're a really sick shade of blue with brown speckles. It's like a tie-dye party. I'm obsessed! They're so mesmerizing. I love you, babe. <333
No comments:
Post a Comment