5: I love the way you make me laugh.
Hewro, bebe. :) Sawwy I didn't get a chance to post yesterday because yesterday was just so hectic with me having to drive to the beach and back to see all the old folks and then I had so much homework and then I really wanted to skype with you. :D Anyways... I really wanted to post every day but since I already failed that part... I promise I will still post 101 things that make me love you. So, I love the way you make me laugh. Oh em gee, Rob, you are seriously so funny and you don't even know it. Yesterday you said the funniest thing ever and I told Alexis today and she was cracking up, too. Lol. Remember you said you typed something and then put an 'explanation' mark at then end. Haaaaa. Exclamation, silly! I love how cute and innocent you are. It's so admirable. I also love how open you are with me because that makes me laugh even harder. Like yesterday when you told me you put on goggles in the shower so that you could look straight into the water without closing your eyes and that you sometimes lay on top of the drain so that you can fill up the tub and go swimming. hahaha. Omgsh, I love it so much. You're freaking hilar. Lol. The funniest text yesterday was: "Holy bitch fest!.. Well have fun at din din. Get them tacos!" Not only did I get those tacos (shrimp & lobster :)) but I laughed so hard when I read that text. Holy bitch fest... haha. Just about as hard as you probably laughed when I sent you a text saying "Horry sheet." I'm glad that we can laugh all the time. It makes me so so hap hap happy. Because if we didn't laugh, then we would have a boring-ass relationship and then that wouldn't be fun at all, babe, at all! You're just so funny and you don't even know it. The things you do and the way you look at me (over skype... but still) and the way we talk on the phone makes me giggle hardcore. "Hewro... Hullo..." We are little Scooby impersonators! Muaha. I ruvv eet sooorrr much. And I wuvv chew soooorrr much, too. Don't ever loose your childlike personality because I love that you can be so goofy with me! :)))))
Meow. :'3
Best text of yesterday: "i think you looked good tonight....just like always." ---> PRESH. :)
 |
| HELP. I'm an alien! :0 |
No comments:
Post a Comment