| We so ga ga goofy. |
2. ONE WEEK. 7 DAYS. UNA SEMANA. SIETE DÍAS. :D
OK, so I know you didn't read my post from yesterday (-__-) but that's fine cus it's your choice. lol. But today, the thing I love about you is: I love your ability to make me feel better when times are tough. I know, that's like stupid/gay maybe but I still love it. It reminds me of that video we watched today when we were skyping. The "Boys Will Be Girls" video. Remember?! You laughed a lot, so you better remember. :) Anyways, when the bald guy is talking about his girlfriend and he says: "...You know, fellas, uh, I had a really weird week at work last week and I came home and I just felt like such ca-ca, you know, and I'm not saying it's Maggie's responsibility to pay me endless and personalized compliments every 5 seconds on the second... but isn't it?" ... "YES."
Let's just take a minute to HAHAHA... I feel like you pay me endless and personalized attention sometimes and even though I don't see any of it, I still really love that you care so much. Especially when we are in 'dumps', or I am at least, you always make me feel better. And even when things aren't going smoothly, I absolutely love that you're willing to sit with me and we can talk about stuff on the phone. It's great. It's just so great. Hehe. I stole some sayings from you, too. :))
Anyways, babe... hey, babe... so, babe... i love you, babe...
CAN WE PLEASE BE A REALLY ANNOYING COUPLE IN PUBLIC?! I want people to hate on us so much. I love making people angry and also really uncomfortable. So feel free to grab my bod whenevs you want... unless it's people we know, then control yourself. Hehe. Just keeeding. I love giving you keezes in public, too. But that will be on another blog...
For now, I love the way you always make me feel better. Just don't ever drop your phone and leave it because that will not make me feel better. HOKAY?! I'm not like Kelly (THANK GOODNESS) and I don't feel good when you do that. I feel like I can't sleep or think or do anything. All I feel is a giant knot in my tum-tum and Mo no likey. Alright, well I had to get this in before the day was over. It's over soon, though. You know what that means, right?
LESS THAN A WEEK. 6 DAYS. MENOS QUE UNA SEMANA. SEIS DÍAS.
:D :D :D :D :D :D << 6 smiley faces = I'm so kewl. and clever. and crafty.
ILY, WITTLE BABY. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment